My first Kindergarten Camp.

My first Kindergarten Camp.
My first Kindergarten Camp group.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mom's Night Out Christmas Camps

Thursday, December 2, 6:00-9:00 or
Tuesday, December 21, 6:00-9:00
$35.00 (Includes all materials and munchies/drinks)

I hope you can join me on one of the festive “Mom’s Night Out Christmas Camps” listed above! With Christmas music playing and friendship all around, will spend the evening crafting together. You will make several goodies, including: a poinsettia/candy centerpiece (could be a great hostess gift if you are going away for the holidays, or something to put aside and bring out year after year), a holly berry trivet for your Christmas Table (something my mom taught me to make from childhood; a very special memento), a cup globe ornament and a spool ornament where your child can write his or her Christmas list to mark this special time. There will be Christmas goodies to munch on and wine and eggnog to drink. Leave with your own bin filled with your goodies, including a little surprise present from me (a craft project in itself for you to re-create at home) as well as the know how to make more of these projects at home if you wish. Spaces are limited, so please sign up soon to reserve your spot.




No comments:

Post a Comment