My first Kindergarten Camp.

My first Kindergarten Camp.
My first Kindergarten Camp group.

Monday, November 1, 2010

2 Spots Available in my "New" Monthly Holiday Camp for Girls

Email me to sign up or to receive a much more complete description of this really fun experience.

Mondays, 2 ½+ hours
 (2:20 – 5:00) $36.00

First, we’ll wash hands and eat a provided healthy snack. Your child will come home after each session with creations they have made during our special time together, whether it be something yummy to eat or a special craft (ornaments, pillowcases, heirloom Easter Egg, etc). The cost of the camp includes all materials and snack.
Monday, November 15 Thanksgiving


Monday, December 13 Christmas


Monday, January 31 Valentine’s Day


Monday, February 28 St. Patrick’s Day


Monday, March 21 No holiday, but lots of fun and creativity


Monday, April 18 Easter


Monday, May 2 Mother’s Day

No comments:

Post a Comment