My first Kindergarten Camp.

My first Kindergarten Camp.
My first Kindergarten Camp group.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Valentine's Day!

Today my little ladies and I put some Natalie Merchant on the ipod, ate some homemade chocolate chip bran muffins and oranges from the neighbor's tree and then got BUSY!
We made this super cute and easy card stock hearts:

My daughters both attended today's camp and have been spending the evening adding these darling hearts onto garlands for their rooms.....

We also made heirloom dish towels with hand prints that formed a heart shape so that parents can "freeze time" for a while and remember these childhood days - oh, and also, it was crazy hair day at one of the kiddo's school today!     :)

The girls also sewed pillowcases today (we were BUSY).  I like to do them a bit early so they have a few weeks to enjoy them before the holiday has flown right by...

More from me soon....Kindergarteners tomorrow, Boys Camp the next day and Mom's Night Out the next!  This is a crazy busy week for me and I am loving every minute of it and so genuinely thankful for all your support!  As always, it makes my day to hear from you!  Leave me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics...you are the best Chrissie and I can't wait for MNO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for MNO!! Lucca is also very excited for her upcoming camp next week! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete