My first Kindergarten Camp.

My first Kindergarten Camp.
My first Kindergarten Camp group.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloween Camp for Girls!

Today I had 8 new students at a special One Day Halloween Camp!  The girls were so well behaved and I think had such a great time. We made spider handprints and mummy lanterns.  When I asked one of them their favorite part, she said "All of it!"  Most girls thought sewing their new pillowcases was the best part. 









They are so excited to sleep on their pillowcases TONIGHT.  Several girls sewed for the first time and it is so cool to see their pride when they look at the result.  What an honor for me.
We did some fun singing games with the time we had left over after crafting.  It was so fun to see them come out of their shells a bit and make new friends.

Thanks to the parents, several of whom I didn't know too well, who entrust me with their lovely daughters for the afternoon.  They made my day.

2 comments:

  1. Lucca had a BLAST!! Thanks so much Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun! Darby had to wash her pillow case first-- but she raced out of bed this morning and pulled it out of the dryer and put it on her pillow before anyone was even up this morning. She had a blast too! Thanks Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete