My first Kindergarten Camp.

My first Kindergarten Camp.
My first Kindergarten Camp group.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Easy Pumpkin Lollipops

These little pumpkin lollipops are as easy as they look.  Small orange tissue paper square (use pinking shears if you can), lollipops and green pipcleaners.  A black pen finishes the face.  Wrap the pipe cleaner around the base of the lollipop so that one end is much longer than the other, then curl the long end around a pencil to produce a "viney" look.
We are making them this week at the Kindergarten/1st Grade Halloween Party this week.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I think I will "steal" it and do it with my class on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steal away! It is so nice to hear your feedback and that you like it! You can do spiders too....black tissue and four twisted black pipecleaners.

    ReplyDelete