My first Kindergarten Camp.

My first Kindergarten Camp.
My first Kindergarten Camp group.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Inspiration of the Day!

Off to the right of my blog is a spot for a PHOTO OF THE DAY that provides me, and ideally you too,  inspiration to create.  I try to change this photo daily.  That of course doesn't always happen...laundry, kids, dogs, cats, errands, homework, spills, you get the scene, but I try.  Today's photo is especially inspiring for me:  A pile of Halloween Fabric!  I have the day to myself, my sewing machine and my dog and am in the process of sewing little tiny mini "quilts" that will be the home for a child's handprint disguised as a spider.  Check back soon for a photo of the completed model.  I will be offering this camp to my Kindergarten Campers, AND will be hosting special one day camps, one for girls and one for boys (finally), to celebrate Halloween.  Details announced soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment