My first Kindergarten Camp.

My first Kindergarten Camp.
My first Kindergarten Camp group.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Summer One Day Camp!

Go Green Camp!
 For Boys and Girls!
(Re-usable sandwich bags and Kleen Kanteen Art)

Thursday July 7, 9:30-12:30 OR
Monday July 18, 9:30-12:30
$36.00 (includes lunch)


Send your kiddos with me for the morning and they will sew their own re-usable lunch baggies.  They will come home with 4 baggies (2 small snack size, 2 larger sandwich size).  These can be washed out by hand and re-used over and over.  Go Green!

Also, the kids will bring their own Kleen Kanteen and we will learn to draw a fancy initial (or symbol, like a peace sign?) on them with my special paint pens.  It will stand out from the rest, making it easy to see which Kanteen is yours.  Then I will seal the artwork with a clear coating.  (Hand wash only).   Plus we will make lemonade to put in our Kleen Kanteens!

We will have a comfy reading time, lunch time and some play time too.  Email me to sign up:  Christineweston@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment